Uscooter Booster Plus Review : Lightweight but Powerful
Uscooters Booster Plus E-TWOW : QUICK OVERVIEW
Review of: Uscooters E-TWOW Booster Plus
What We Like
What We Don't Like
Simple scooters have been around for decades but the introduction of electric scooters ushered a new era for this versatile transportation tool. Compared to their predecessors, electric scooters of today are faster, more durable, and versatile.
However, few electric scooters come close to the Uscooters Booster Plus in terms of specs and all. The following goes over this scooter to help you get a better understanding of the things that make it special.
Uscooters Booster Plus Electric Scooter Review
The philosophy behind the Uscooters range is premium rides with zero emissions. The lineup has four different models. Apart from the Booster V, the Booster Plus is a premium model designed to provide a riding experience that beats the competition.
Who is this product for?
A cool thing about the Booster Plus is that it covers the needs of a wide variety of people. It is a great ride regardless of your age, gender, and style. In addition, this scooter has amassed an enviable following among the rich and famous; you might have heard of Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, and Jamie Foxx.
Put the stardust aside for a moment, the Booster Plus is a premium daily rider that’s easy to use. On the other hand, it should be pointed out that premium features come at a premium price. But if you factor in the overall build quality, speed, and versatility of this electric two-wheeler, the price tag appears quite reasonable
What’s included with this Electric Scooter ?
The simple answer to this question is – you get the Booster Plus scooter but not much more than that. Of course, there is a charger, a user manual, and a certificate of conformity.
On the other hand, the company offers a couple of optional accessories like a carry bag and a two-piece shoulder strap. You can also purchase a replacement rear wheel or a charger but nothing more. To be perfectly honest, besides the carry bag, you don’t really need any other accessories for this e-scooter.
Features of the UScooter Booster Plus Electric Scooter
Power and Range
The Uscooters Booster Plus features a DC brushless motor that delivers 500W average and 650W peak. It is capable of pushing the scooter to an amazing 22 mph. You can get about 20 miles on a single charge of the 314Wh battery (3 hours charging time).
Structure and Tires
In addition, this electric two-wheeler is built to withstand heavy daily use so it can take some beating. The aluminum alloy frame is coated in metallic paint. There are five different color schemes to choose from so you can easily match the scooter to your style.
The scooter also features a set of airless polyurethane tires with upgraded rubber composite treads. This ensures a better grip in wet conditions and improves handling. The tires work great with the stiff suspension to deliver the smoothest ride possible.
Brake and Display
Like many e-scooters, the Booster Plus comes with a regenerative brake. This means that the battery can make use of the kinetic energy of braking to recharge. Besides the electronic brake on the front wheel, there is also a mechanical brake on the back wheel. You can use the brakes together for better stopping power.
This model also sports a sizable LCD display which has a few handy functions. The display shows speed, ambient temperature, battery level and percentage, as well as an odometer.
What’s more, the Booster Plus weighs 23.5 pounds which makes it one of the most lightweight adult electric scooters currently available.
- [EXTREMELY FAST AND LONG-RANGE BATTERY LIFE] - A 250W motor propels the e-scooter to a max speed of 15.5 MPH. High capacity battery with a maximum travel range of up to 18.6 miles under specific conditions
- [PORTABLE FOLDING DESIGN] -Weighs just 26.9 lbs. Portable folding design for easy storage at home or hand carry when necessary.The sturdy frame is made of aerospace-grade aluminum
- [DOUBLE BRAKING SYSTEM] - Features a disc braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking system for an efficient, responsive braking distance of just 13.1ft.The large 8.5-inch front
- [INTUITIVE AND EASY-TO-LEARN] - Intuitive controls simplify learning and use for all ages while improving safety. The scooter frame, components and accessories use the same geometric design language
- [INTELLIGENT DESIGN]-The minimal yet modern design of Mi Electric Scooter has been awarded the prestigious Red Dot "Best of the Best" Award, as well as the iF Design Award 2017
How to use the Uscooters Booster Plus ?
Using the Booster Plus is a no-brainer and you don’t need any prior experience to enjoy the ride. Get on the scooter, hit the accelerator and that’s pretty much it. But unfolding it is a bit more complicated compared to the competition.
You need to press the mechanical brake to release the folding hook and pull up the handlebar until it locks into place. Now, raise the handlebars and set the quick release so it closes tightly. You can adjust the handlebar height so you don’t have to hunch over too much while riding.
It is hard to find too many downsides but this e-scooter has a price tag that might not fit every pocket. If you want the best affordable option, you should check out the Glion Dolly foldable electric scooter. This model is budget-friendly, it features a durable aluminum construction, and it can reach speeds of up to 15 mph.
On the other hand, the Segway Ninebot ES4 KickScooter might give the Booster Plus a real run for its money. The ES4 has an amazing 28-mile range, dual braking system, and a design that’s suitable for different urban terrains. However, it takes 7 hours to recharge its two Li-ion batteries.
To Wrap Up
The Uscooters Booster Plus E-TWOW is truly a premium electric scooter so it doesn’t come as a surprise that it has attracted so much attention. Those who look for amazing speed, agility, and a smooth ride should surely check out this model.
In addition, the Booster Plus also looks really cool. It can become somewhat of a statement piece especially if you go for one of the bold colors such as the vibrant lime green.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What speed can I reach with the Uscooter Booster ?
A. The top speed is 22 mph with the fastest mode
- Q. Is it possible to adjust the height of the handlebar ?
A. Yes you can.
- Q. Can I ride the Uscooters during rainy days ?
A. The Uscooters are water resistant so you can ride them in the rain. But be careful to avoid water puddles.
- Q. How many pounds can it carry ?
A. The maximum weight is rated to 220-230 lbs. But you can easily reach 280 lbs. You will just lose some speed.
UScooters Booster Plus Specs
- Top speed: 22 mph
- Range: 20 miles
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Authorized weight : 220 pounds
- Weight: 23.5 pounds
- Tire Type: Soft rubber front tire
- Wheel size: 8 inches
- Brakes: Magnetic front and mechanical rear
- Motor: 575W 33V DC Brushless
- Battery: LiFePo4, 33V 6.5Ah
- Size unfolded: 37 x 13 x 5.9 inches
- Size folded: 37 x 45 x 5 inches
- KERS Technology (Kinectic Energy System Recuperation)
- Ubhi controller (patented system)
- Climbing up to 25%
- Maximum torque: 15 N.m
- Front and rear suspensions