Fastest Electric Scooters to Speed Up Your Travels
Guess what’s the best micro-mobility device this year ? The fastest electric scooters. Yes! These beauties are two-or three-wheeled plug-in motorcycles designed to help you tackle those last miles.
The reason the world is going micro on most of its products is that technological advancements such as electric scooters are fast and portable. While those available online will surely satisfy your need for speed, which model is the best for you? These reviews will help you pick out the fastest electric scooter for yourself.
Fastest Electric Scooters Comparison Chart
Best Fastest Electric Scooters Reviews
We’ve rounded up the best electric scooters available online and decided to share with you some that we absolutely loved. Here’s a list of the top five options to make shopping easier for you.
1. Dualtron Thunder Electric Scooter
This electric scooter by Minimotors is built for the fastest on-road performances. The Dualtron Thunder maximum speed of almost 50 miles per hour. It is great for electric scooters in its league.
In addition to its incredible speed and performance, its 5,400-watt motor gives you a staggering 75-mile range. This allows you to speed away for long distances.
We absolutely loved the accessibility of this model. Firstly, the wheel mounting system is removable, with a four-inch-wide tube, so servicing it or fixing flat tires is a breeze. Secondly, the LED lights on the front and back, combined with the illuminated handlebars, give you better visibility for nighttime riding.
Of course, with its fast speed comes the need for safety and security. The Dualtron Thunder brakes are no ordinary hydraulic brakes, but they are designed according to ABS standards. This makes it stand out from its counterparts.
- Bloc dual hub motor max 5400W - a motor propels the e-scooter to a max speed of 40+ MPH; high capacity 60V 34. 5Ah 2072Wh leg battery with a maximum Travel range of up to 80 miles
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) - built-in 3rd generation Daltron hydraulic brake and enable braking with less effort and excellent braking power, while retaining stability in speed control
- 5 types of adjustable rubber Suspension - easily replace the suspension rubber cartridges to adjust the strength of the e-scooter suspension your liking. The rubber cartridges are graded for different levels of elasticity
- Easy wheel system & tubeless tires - with Fully detachable hub motor and tubeless 11-inch ultra-wide on-road tires, tire, rim, and Hub motor can be completely separated, allowing easy replacement and maintenance of parts
- Foldable handlebar design & LED system - The new handlebars can be folded easily using the quick release Levers, tucking in to make the e-scooter more compact; hazel light and atmosphere Light while riding at night
2. NanRobot D5+ Electric Scooter
NanRobot brings one of the fastest electric scooter models for you. The D5+ scooter has all the features you’ll need in your micro mobility vehicle. The best part is its portable design. You can fold and unfold this scooter in minutes without wasting any time.
Apart from that, this scooter can run at a speed of about 40 miles per hour, which is more than enough for most people’s daily needs. At this speed, you can take your bike for up to 50 miles at a stretch, thanks to its high power lithium-ion battery. Also, 10 hours are enough to charge the scooter fully.
In addition, the disc brakes at the back are designed with the latest shock absorption system to protect you against impacts. Also, this technology makes sure you have maximum comfort while driving your scooter. The LED lights at the front will guide you on your nighttime excursions.
- ✔ 10" TIRES: Making the NANROBOT scooter adapting to the roads of different terrains.
- ✔ Max Speed: 40 MPH, Max Distance:50 miles 26ah/52V Lithium Ion Battery (about 10 hours charge time).
- ✔ PORTABLE DESIGN : Quick-Folding, mechanism allows folding/unfolding in seconds making it a perfect scooter.
- ✔ BRAKE & PREMIUM QUALITY: Front and rear disc brakes fully protect your safety with premium comfort shock absorption. Front LED light for riding under night.
- ✔ Front and rear two independent 1000w motors control to the front and rear wheels , drive up to 2000w at the same time,single drive and dual drive can be switched by button.Adjustable Twist Grip Acceleration Handle for added comfort & Hand brake for safety.
3. Inokim XO Electric Scooter
This super scooter by Inokim is another great option when looking for the fastest micro ride. With its 250-watt, high-tech motor, this scooter can go up to 37 miles per hour. You can take this scooter for a long trip for about 30 to 60 miles when it’s fully charged without any battery concerns.
In addition, the Inokim OX is highly versatile. You can take it through rocky, sandy, or grassy paths, and it’ll work for them all. So, you’re not just restricted to concrete roads; you can take it out on adventures as well.
This scooter never ceases to give a smooth, undisturbed ride no matter where you take it. You can also adjust its suspension to High and Low according to your needs.
What’s the point of a scooter if it doesn’t enhance a rider’s image? The fantastic color and design of this scooter will make heads turn when you take it out. The design is functional and accessible, so you get the best features with an impressive overall look.
- The INOKIM OX Super Electric Motor Scooter has a Powerful 1300W Peak Power Motor (800W Rated), Features a Front Drum Break and Rear Disc Brake for Superior Stopping Power
- Prestigious Red Dot Design Award Winner. Patented Dual Fork Suspension with Adjustable Ground Clearance Makes for the Smoothest Ride Among Electric Scooters for Adults
- Electric Range: Up To 56 Miles / Charge Time: 10 hrs / Top Speed: Up To 31 MPH / Weight: 62 lbs / Max Load: 265 lbs / Foldable Size: 120 x 58 x 58 cm / Unfolded Size: 120 x 58 x 128 cm / Battery: Li-ion 60V 21Ah (LG) / Tires: 10 inch Pneumatic Rubber
- Our Adult Scooter is Made With T6-Aluminum Alloy, Keeps Weight Down While Prioritizing Your Safety
- Our Motorized Scooter for Adults has Dual Automatic Headlights, Rear Break Light, Multi Function LCD Screen, Customizable Speed Settings, 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
4. QIEWA Q1Hummer Electric Scooter
The QIEWA Q1Hummer scooter redefines the meaning of riding fast. Not only does it has the capacity to run at 37 miles per hour, but the set up also only takes two seconds, so you’ll be on the go in no time.
What’s more, you can use this to go around town without any complications. Equipped with a lithium-ion battery, it gives you enough runtime to travel a distance of 65 miles when it’s fully charged.
In addition, the Qiewa scooter has some pretty smart features. These include a shock absorption and anti-theft system, so you don’t have to worry about your scooter at all. The tires can also resist impacts and shocks, as well as have a firm and sturdy body to keep you from slipping along tricky roads.
Moreover, the brakes on this model are one of a kind. It has the power of two disc brakes for sudden impacts as you ride away at high speeds. They will also keep you safe against any bumps and obstructions that come your way.
- Motor Power: 800Watts+48Volts Max Drive Distance:68 Miles
- Conquer 45 degree incline Top Speed: 37MPH Cruise Control
- Battery: 26Ah 5C 18650 lithium batteryMax Load Weight: 550lbs
- Dual 45 Angle shock absorber for smoother drivingAnti-theft remote key fob Double Disk brakes for stable braking Tail braking light Available 2 Second Quick-Folding IP5 Waterproof
- Tire:10 inches pneumatic tire features great shock absorption and anti-slip treads USB charging function. Customer Service Support: Qiewascooter.com (Comes with a 1-year warranty on all parts except battery which has a 6-month warranty) * (Different weight, different road, will affect the distance and speed)
5. Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11
The Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11 is more than just an errand-management electric scooter; you can use this as a mainstream bike as well.
Firstly, its versatile design enables you to take it anywhere. This means that riding an electric scooter doesn't mean you’ll have to stay on perfectly paved roads. Instead, you can take it out in the wind or on sandy beaches; it’s your call!
Secondly, this is easily the fastest out there with its 80 mph speed. You can adjust the speed limit according to your choice if you don’t prefer riding such high speeds on a scooter. Also, it has an instant acceleration system, so you’ll have a fun time with it on long rides.
Thirdly, the 60-watt motor can take you up to 100 miles when it’s fully charged. This means that your adventures will go undisturbed of battery charging hassles. It also has a reliable brake system on both front and rear ends to ensure a safe and sound road trip.
Fast Electric Scooters Buying Guide
Before purchasing a scooter, you may need to consider the kind of motor it has. Try and look for the most energy-efficient motor and one that will offer excellent performance. A good motor should not consume much battery power, and it should be able to cool off quickly to increase its productivity.
The size of the motor in your scooter may contribute to the amount of power it produces. Scooters with large motors are likely to offer better performance than small ones. It should be able to go on for miles without much difficulty.
The size of the motor will determine the amount of power it is likely to produce. If you are planning to use a scooter for longer distances, it is better to consider one with a high-power motor. This is because high-power motors are designed to overcome various challenges that may be faced with an increase in distance.
High-power motors may be costly, but the outcome is significant. You are able to ride smoothly and faster compared to other motors. For shorter distances, it is better to stick to smaller motors, as high-power motors would not be the most efficient for such situations.
The need for speed is what moves many to select scooters in the first place. You may have had the need to get to your destination faster, thus pushing you to go for scooters. High-speed scooters are best for saving time.
Scooters with a high speed come at higher prices than slower ones. For high speed, try and select scooters with bigger motors, as they are likely to offer higher speeds.
Faster scooters also come with more advanced safety features that make sure you get to your destination safely. If you cannot handle high speeds, it is better to consider standard scooters to avoid accidents.
The type and design of your scooter will influence the type of tires to use. High-speed scooters require special tires that help them resist sliding or skidding. A tire with a bigger surface area will offer better stability for your scooter.
If you will be traveling on roads that are prone to water from rain or snow, it is important to look for tires with better treads. Better treads will increase friction, which will, in turn, help you ride smoothly in such conditions.
You may need to look for tires that have a higher resistance to wearing out, thus increasing their life span. Tires that offer greater friction resistance and stability may be a bit pricey, but their efficiency is outstanding.
Your safety and that of the scooter system should be the first thing you consider. Different scooters come with varying elements of protection, thus it is imperative to select one that has advanced safety features. Brake systems should be of high efficiency. Scooters with hydraulic brakes offer better emergency braking.
The handles should offer a good grip, and the lighting should be good enough to ensure clear visibility when in darkness. Try to consider scooters with LED lights, as they provide better visibility and do not consume much power.
Verdict of the Fastest Electric Scooters
All of these five listed scooters are great choices in their own ways, but in terms of speed, the Wolf Warrior 11 by Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11 takes the trophy.
This is because it can deliver an 80 mph speed with the longest runtime through its powerful battery, which is an excellent combination if you wish to put your scooter to optimal use.
What’s more, its secure brake design and versatility, along with its water-resistant built, make it the best choice for fast, effortless travel.